Friday, February 5, 2010

Brainstorming

I haven't quite decided what I want my game to look like. I have a few ideas that I want to incorporate in the game though. When we go over Flash and exactly what we're going to be able to do with it, I think that will help me pinpoint exactly what I want to do with my game. First of all I think I want to make an Action/Adventure type game. I want to make multiple levels and include multiple pickups of a currency that the user will in turn be able to use later to purchase items and possible weapons. It might be a 2D side scroller...I'm not really quite sure yet. I know the components I want to use but I'm not really sure of the story line I want to go with. I'll do some more brainstorming over this week and try to come up with some more ideas. I'll post any more ideas that I might come up with this week.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're coming up with some great ideas for your game as far as genre/game play mechanics. I think the most challenging part will be to figure out ways to embed the learning aspects of your game in to the game-play without it feeling like a quiz game. The balance between fun and learning is a delicate one, but I'm confident that you will reach that balance for your game this semester.

    Sincerely,
    David Lowenstein
    State Director, Globaloria WV

    ReplyDelete