Friday, April 16, 2010

Back in Business

This is my first post in quite awhile.  I was sick for what seemed like a year or more. I had pneumonia and I still don't feel quite right, but I think that is how pneumonia works.  It kinda stays with you for awhile.  My paper prototype for my game "Wamboosa" was posted for me by one of my classmates....Thank You!  Anyway the prototype posted is kind of a basic story board, but there are many more things that I want to add. I'm just not sure what I'm going to have time for and what I'm going to be able to do.  Which it all depends on the time we have left and what I will learn from the tutorials made available to us.  Hopefully when it's time to present I have atleast a fully functional game with all the basic concepts that I wanted to cover.  I might have to leave out some of the extra features that I want to include but are not really a must.  As I learn new techniques and come up with new ideas for "Wamboosa" based on the techniques that I do learn, I will keep updated posts with any new features I'm going to add to the game.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you back! Hope your recovery progresses well. Remember we are all here to help so let us know what you need. Check out, and catch-up on the tutorials and let's see where you are then.

    ReplyDelete