Friday, May 14, 2010

Presentation

We gave our presentations today in front of a few teacher figures and for Globaloria representatives.  I think I did ok with mine.  I didn't complete the game but I got it working and built the whole first level and all the intro cinematic sequences up to and right after that point.  Overall, I think I did pretty well.  I will continue to work on Wamboosa in my spare time and try to implement some more ideas into the game.  It now has a survival skill educational part in the game.  I tried for a long time to figure out how I was going to implement an educational component, and that was the best thing that I could think of.  I want it to be something that is kinda fun to learn. I'll update as I add more to the game. You can play the game on my main wiki page.

1 comment:

  1. Lloyd, your game was rediculous today, awesome flash skills keep up the good work your future is most definitely gaming.

    ReplyDelete